Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teen Challenge of Arizona

Teen Challenge has been operating substance abuse recovery programs based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ here in Arizona for 41 years, and their success rate is an unheard of 86%. Commended by Governor Napolitano, President Bush, and many, many others, Teen Challenge is a unique and powerful program to help people get off drugs and get their lives together. If you really want to do something about the crime and devastation to families that drugs cause, Teen Challenge is organization to support. Join us today as we raise contributions for this outstanding Christian organization.

To donate during the show, call (602) 955-9600. To donate anytime, call (602) 271-4084 or visit the website by clicking here.

3 comments:

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have just spent some time reading many of the comments that karly posted "warning" the world of the terrible injustices done to people by teen challenge. i have a very different experience. i entered teen challenge in sept. of 2006. i had made alot of terrible choices for the last 20 years and i was dying in a whirlpool of self-destructive and sinful choices. yes i said sinful choices. i knew what the bible said about sin and that "the wages of sin is death" and it was all to evident in my life. the 13 months i spent in t.c. really changed my life and allowed me the opportunity to develop a personal relationship with Jesus. I don't have to refer to myself as an addict the rest of my life. i am a "new creation in Christ" and when God promises me that He has a future and a hope for my life, I belive Him. My experience at teen challenge will always be remembered and thank
God for all the people who pour their lives into this ministry so others can be freed from whatever sinful lifestyle choices they have been living in. Corey

Andrew Tallman said...

As you can see above, I already deleted the posting Cory is talking about because I thought it was inappropriate and also very contrary to my experience and the universal reputation of Teen Challenge. Cory's experience is just like dozens I've personally m et over the 3 1/2 years I've beein raising funds for Teen Challenge, a task I will gladly continue. I've tried contacting the person who posted it by email, but so far haven't received a response.