Monday, July 27, 2009

Best Car Ever

Okay, I know from the start that I am treading on dangerous territory here in a couple of different ways. First, this must seem like nearly the most uninteresting topic in the world to many women. Second, I am woefully underequipped to have this conversation with those of you gearheads who have memorized engine sizes and the most arcane details of various muscle cars. Don’t get me wrong. I have great admiration for your knowledge, I just do not share it. Nevertheless, we have long thought this might be a fun discussion topic for a Monday. Of course, there are additional questions we might address. What sort of car would Jesus drive? If you were to teach something about God using a particular car or car feature, what would you teach? And something I’m personally interested in: what is the appeal of working on cars?

No comments: