Monday, September 8, 2008

How Do You Study The Bible?

We all (or most of us anyway) say the Bible is God’s Word and presumably read it regularly. But I think we all do this differently, and I thought it would be fun to talk with you about how you study the Bible, what resources you use, and how regularly you read it. Plus, we’ll talk with Stephen McGarvey, editor of Crosswalk.com, about a new resource they have to help people study the Bible.

Bible Study Resources:
E-Sword.com
Bibleresources.Bible.com
EWord.Gospelcom.com
BlueLetterBible.org
Studylight.org
BibleCommenter.com
BibleGateway.com
Bible.Crosswalk.com
Christianity.com

1 comment:

J-Mo said...

Personally, I study the Bible under the guidance of someone far more knowledgable about it than I. I love having people I can trust to help me when I struggle with understanding what I read in God's word.

-Jeremy