Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Show Archive Links

Well, it was fun while it lasted. At the moment, there is no longer an archive or podcast feature for the show for reasons beyond my control. Hopefully, there will be a new form of the archive with podcasting sometime around early March. I am looking into other options until then. If I find any, I will surely let everyone know on the daily email and here. If you have a solution, email me at atallman (at) salemphx.com. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Take comfort in knowing that it pains me as much as it pains you.

Andrew




3 comments:

KimG in AZ said...

I am really bummed that your archives are not available. I could only catch a few minutes the other night when you were talking about how the church should take care of each other financially. This is happening to many friends of ours and it was such a timely subject. I wanted to share it with others in the church. This economy is the perfect situation for the church to stand up and show the world what we are really supposed to be. I'm not sure it will happen but what you and your callers said was right on the money. (No pun intended.) Thanks for your show!! And I LOVED your show last night about staying in Phx. I'm in the same boat. God bless you and your family. We have three young boys too and it's really great.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO disappointed! I was looking forward to listening to your show tonight! I live in Chandler and only get the first 30 minutes, if that.

Naum said...

I really miss your podcasts.

It's not hard to roll your own podcast - there are plenty of programs on the mac (and I am sure Windows offers similar fare) that you can plug in your .mp3 file, add description, and the "podcast creator robot" will do the rest...

And if you need a free server to host them, those are available too, or you can host your own very cheaply…