Thursday, August 6, 2009

Various Current Events

Senate roll call on Sotomayor (Senate.gov)

More cash for clunkers? (WSJ)
Gay marriage, democracy, and the Supreme Court (WSJ)
Jobless grad sues college for tuition (NY Post)
The case for early marriage (Albert Mohler)
How much is that clunker in the window (Jonah Goldberg)
Too soon to leave Iraq (LA Times)
Let felons vote (NY Times)
The Hiroshima Rorshach test (WSJ)
ObamaCare’s real price tag (WSJ)
Psychological barriers hinder climate change action (Yahoo)
Health insurance and car insurance (CS Monitor)
A spy’s take on Iran (CS Monitor)
Healthcare bill’s troubling religious exception clause (Findlaw)

1 comment:

Naum said...

Not to excuse the deplorable Mr. Malloy, but here's a choice cut from Mr. Beck:

Glenn Beck: I’m thinking about killing Michael Moore and I’m wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out of him. Is this wrong?

And at least Malloy probably doesn't have to instruct his fans not to go kill